I bought a little note pad a few months ago and been writing down some thoughts as they come.
Here they are...
· Colossians 1:16-17. – For in Him (Christ Jesus) is all created, that in the heavens and that on earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones, or lordships, or sovereignties, or authorities, all is created through Him and for Him, and He is before all and all has its cohesion in Him.
When I read and think on that, I think we can only find our true identity when our lives are through, for and in Him.
· My art is because of who I am. When I make who I am because of my art, I’ve lost it.
· They tell you, you need to be happy all the time, that life is too short not to be happy all the time; Knowing full well that’s impossible. But, that’s how they keep you in the game.
· Equality, with special privileges.
- The cry of minorities wanting to be majorities.
· Forgiveness and freedom are joined.
Forgive and live.
· Truth and justice will always prevail, because of God. He will reveal all.
But, we must also remember and thank Him for His mercy, in Christ Jesus.
With God there is not one without the other. And both are enveloped in love,
for God is love.
· Learning to let go and let God.
I can’t figure it all out and I don’t need to.
I just got to trust God!
· When people remain victims of their past, I think it’s a valid question to ask, is it because they’ve never experienced true healing or is it because they can use it to their own selfish advantage?
· I’m not sure how concerned someone should be about things that may happen to them if they turn their back on Jesus. But, they should definitely be concerned about the type of person they’ll become if they do.
· The more I let go of what is christian, the more I know Christ.
· To love without an agenda. Something raised in the book, “The Shack.”
Very much something I’d like to learn to do.
· A friend said to me once, ‘God is not defined by love, love is defined by God.’
· Never underestimate the effects someone’s childhood, good or bad, can have on the rest of their life. Never underestimate what God can do with and in someone’s life.
- Never underestimate the depravity of mankind. Never underestimate the love, grace, restoration and sanctification of God.